Currently Accepting Applications For:
- Quality Control Supervisor
• Supervise the day to day activities of the quality associate, inspection, and support associate group; ensure they deliver high quality results and maintain a high level of productivity.
• Coach, guide, and train personnel to ensure continued positive performance.
• Must be able to First piece, in-process and final inspect customer product with various inspection equipment.
• Write or update SOP pertaining to the department.
• Work with quality associates to maintain AS9100 certification.
• Ensure the cause of nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality system are properly investigated and analyzed; promote a team approach to all internal abnormalities. Provide direction and guidance throughout the process and ensure corrective actions are sustainable and effective.
• Calibration and CMM experience a plus, not needed as training can be provided.
Candidate must also possess:
• AS in a science related field preferred but not mandatory.
• Strong work ethic with an excellent teamwork attitude
• Detail-oriented and highly organized
• Strong Communication skills (written and oral)
• Minimum of 3 years of quality control experience.
• ISO or AS9100 experience preferred.
- CNC Lathe Programmer/Set-Up Person
Candidate must have at least three years experience setting up and running CNC turning Centers. You must have a working knowledge of CNC programming and CAM experience is preferred.
- CNC Mill Programmer/Set-Up Person
Candidate must have at least three years experience setting up and running CNC milling Centers. You must have a working knowledge of CNC programming and CAM experience is preferred.
- Prototype Machinist
Candidate must have at least five years of manual machining of precision component parts with the ability to work independently and manufacture components from CAD and paper drawings. CNC experience is preferred.
- CAM Operator
Candidate must have extensive CAM operating and CNC programming experience. We use Cam-Works and Solid-Works. The candidate must possess the ability to learn new software and to be able to design processes for machining precision components.
- Shop Floor Manager
Candidate must have extensive experience in precision machining and manufacturing management. Duties will include, scheduling, workflow, process, and shop floor employee management.
- Materials Manager
Candidate must have extensive experience in purchasing tooling, materials, and sub-contract operations along with managing those vendors. Duties will include purchasing, shipping and receiving operations, inventory control of tooling, material and customer products. Excellent communication and attention to detail skills a must.
A leader in precision machining and contract manufacturing
Since 1978, Sisson Engineering Corp. has developed proprietary manufacturing and management procedures based on Lean Manufacturing techniques which has allowed us to thrust ahead of our competition and to become a leader in precision machining and contract manufacturing. Our facility is located high on top of a mountain overlooking the pioneer valley, in a clean and comfortable environment, which is an important component in maintaining our QUALITY OF LIFE philosophy. Due to this philosophy, we are consistently growing and are constantly in search of highly qualified, detail oriented individuals that are organized team players with the drive and confidence to step out and make decisions, and have the ability to cast aside traditional manufacturing and management practices.
If you are CONFIDENT that you possess these attributes, and would like to work in an environment that is conducive to both your personal and professional growth, with the stability and security that is uncommonly found in industry today, then please send a cover letter and resume introducing yourself and your qualifications.
We offer a 4-day work week with a very competitive benefits package including health insurance and 401K for all of our full time employees.