Currently Accepting Applications For:
Quality Assurance Inspector
- Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform dimensional inspections of machined parts using hand and CMM inspection tools. Hand tools include vernier calipers, height gages, micrometers and thread gages.
- Perform and maintain calibration for various inspection equipment.
- Work closely with the production department for on-going quality control purposes.
- The ability to multi task in a rapidly changing environment.
- Work with quality team to maintain AS9100 certification.
- Interpret engineering drawings/prints and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality standards.
- Perform other QA duties and tasks as directed by management.
- Candidate must also possess:
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong work ethic with an excellent teamwork attitude.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Strong Communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to interact with the shop floor monitoring job travelers and in-process inspections.
- Minimum of 3 years of quality control experience and readily able to demonstrate understanding of engineering documentation including blue print reading and GD&T tolerances.
- ISO or AS9100 experience preferred.
- Comfortable in making decisions in a rapid paced work environment.
- Experience using a Material Resource Planner (Epicor, SAP, Oracle) preferred but not required
CNC Lathe Programmer/Set-Up Person
Candidate must have at least three years experience setting up and running CNC turning Centers. You must have a working knowledge of CNC programming and CAM experience is preferred.
CNC Mill Programmer/Set-Up Person
Candidate must have at least three years experience setting up and running CNC milling Centers. You must have a working knowledge of CNC programming and CAM experience is preferred.
Candidate must have at least five years of manual machining of precision component parts with the ability to work independently and manufacture components from CAD and paper drawings. CNC experience is preferred.
A leader in precision machining and contract manufacturing
Since 1978, Sisson Engineering Corp. has developed proprietary manufacturing and management procedures based on Lean Manufacturing techniques which has allowed us to thrust ahead of our competition and to become a leader in precision machining and contract manufacturing. Our facility is located high on top of a mountain overlooking the pioneer valley, in a clean and comfortable environment, which is an important component in maintaining our QUALITY OF LIFE philosophy. Due to this philosophy, we are consistently growing and are constantly in search of highly qualified, detail oriented individuals that are organized team players with the drive and confidence to step out and make decisions, and have the ability to cast aside traditional manufacturing and management practices.
If you are CONFIDENT that you possess these attributes, and would like to work in an environment that is conducive to both your personal and professional growth, with the stability and security that is uncommonly found in industry today, then please send a cover letter and resume introducing yourself and your qualifications.
We offer a 4-day work week with a very competitive benefits package including health insurance and 401K for all of our full time employees.